I have a few simple guilty "me" pleasures, one of which is getting pedicures on a regular basis during the summer months. Nothing better than having your feet scrubbed and your legs rubbed, all the while getting a chair massage and letting your thoughts drift away.I tend to go with darker colors and once in a while may opt for a french pedicure. Somewhat boring, but always predictable for me. So how could I resist at my last pedicure when the lady asked if I wanted a little design on my big toes? I was reminded that it's fun to step away from "predictable" now and again. Oh, and I can't help but always want to call them "pedicares" as that's what The Older Kid always calls it.


1 comments:
I love me some pedicures! I just got one Wednesday and atey was so cute, he said, "mommy you got new toenails!". :)
Post a Comment