I remembered to take photos on the first of the month, yet I didn't do an extremely diligent job towards the end of the day. I was tired and grumpy, and the little kiddos started to mimic me :) It was a typical Sunday for us filled with running errands, a birthday party, and visiting with family.
I'm linking up with Nicole on the first of every month. What a wonderful, easy way to capture normal, every day happenings on the first of each month. This is life. Captured.



















7 comments:
I just LOVE those curls on little V! :)
Your girls are so stinking cute! Verity is growing up so fast!
Just stopping by from Nicole's blog. Beautiful pictures and beautiful family!! Thanks for sharing.
tell me about their hair. too cute
Tem looks so big until she's got that thumb in her mouth, :) Nate still sucks his blanky. I wonder when I will be able to take it away. V is getting so big. I almost wish NY could be a big family trip so I could meet the girls too, but we will have a blast anyway!
I love the picture of your brother and V.....
Your girls are so adorable, and always so well dressed!
Post a Comment