I so need to get my hair done! Have fun at BlogHer!
Highlights? I love the little cutie peeking around the towel.
I still need to do this First day thing one of these months. Such a fun idea. But that would mean I'd actually have to blog about it... and, well... : )
Looks like a great first day - I totally forgot to do mine this month, with the BlogHer planning and all!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I so need to get my hair done! Have fun at BlogHer!
Highlights? I love the little cutie peeking around the towel.
I still need to do this First day thing one of these months. Such a fun idea. But that would mean I'd actually have to blog about it... and, well... : )
Looks like a great first day - I totally forgot to do mine this month, with the BlogHer planning and all!!
Post a Comment